5/8/09

Moon Colony Bloodbath EP



Thanks to Tim (and the rest of the team over at 3 Beads of Sweat), I was able to get my mail-order in and received the vinyl the other day (was hoping for a randomly inserted green vinyl but, to no avail - oh well).

If you are unfamiliar with the whole deal, several outlets and message boards had reported that extra copies of the limited, show-only vinyl (supposedly, an original run of 1000) from the John Vanderslice/John Darnielle 'Gone Primitive' tour may be available through mail order from the (now closed down) 3 Beads of Sweat label.

The best part of this whole release is that the concept of the EP is about an organ-harvesting colony on the moon!

I didn't hesitate to order and the cool staff at 3 Beads gave me info on how and when to order. The album cover came a little banged up but, I can thank the gentle, rock-hands of the USPS for that.

I have many listens ahead and of course, a review in due time, hehe.

VIDEO: The Mountain Goats - "Autoclave"